A VISION AND A PLAN
If the best of Young Life is still ahead, that goes for this historic camp. We have a vision for the best possible Woodleaf, and a plan for realizing that vision — a plan that calls for excellent accommodations for kids, leaders, summer staff and work crew, for new or expanded facilities for kids and leaders to play and hang out, and improved pathways to ensure comfortable access for kids with disabilities and moms with strollers. We invite you to imagine the best possible Woodleaf and consider making that vision a reality!
1. New lodges will be accessible to all and have ample space for higher capacity camp weeks and more meaningful cabin times.
2. Outpost remodel will turn the outpost to FACE the pool and the rest of camp. This will increase accessibility and allow us to improve the infirmary and coffee shop.
3. New, improved wastewater and infrastructure projects will be moved from the middle of the camp, thereby enabling kids to move around camp more safely and efficiently.
4. New work crew lodge/ summer staff housing renovation will house our young volunteers more comfortably and allow much more discipleship space.
5. Expansion of dining hall deck will be opened up to allow for better flow and access to the fields and main part of camp.
6. Multi-purpose gym will allow us to bring more activities to the center of camp as well as have an indoor option for inclement weather and non- summer group use.
To give or for more information about
"The Next 50 Years Campaign"
Contact Mike Curran
PRAY WITH US
We know this this camp does not belong to us. We are calling on God's people to join us in praying that Woodleaf continues to be a place where kids connect with Jesus Christ. Will you pray with us?